With Goo Gone Caulk Remover, clearing away and replacing old, leaky sealants is a cinch. Plus, its fast-acting gel is gentle on surfaces.
Works on wet and dried silicone and acrylic latex caulk, expansion joint sealants, polyurethane glues, construction adhesive
Do not use on silk, leather or suede. Not recommended for latex painted walls, refinished/painted tubs or non-colorfast materials. Pre-test on an inconspicuous area.
- Remove as much of the sealant as possible by wiping with a clean white cloth or paper towel.
- Apply Goo Gone Caulk Remover directly to the sealant and wait 60 seconds.
- Use a caulk-removing tool to lightly remove excess sealant.
- Wipe thoroughly and rinse area.
- Remove as much of the dry sealant as possible.
- Directly apply Goo Gone Caulk Remover to sealant and wait 2–3 minutes.
- Work caulk remover tool under edges of sealant to lift off the surface.
- Reapply to remove remaining residue. Wipe and rinse clean with a clean cloth or white paper towel. For stubborn caulk stains allow to sit 5-10 minutes.
USE ONLY PER LABEL DIRECTIONS.